- Provides nutritional grazing throughout the season and could be used for soft hay production.
- Timothy because if horses had a choice they would choose Timothy.
- Low sugar Perennial Ryegrass.
- Meadow Fescue and Creeping Red Fescue mixed together help resist poaching, as they creep across the ground.
- With the addition of a little clover, this is not only good for the environment but will also add some nitrogen to your soil, so making your grass grow better.
5kgs Rodrigo Intermeditate Perennial Ryegrass
3kgs Foxtrot Late Perennial Ryegrass
1kg Presto Timothy
1.5kgs Scots Timothy
1kg Rossa Meadow Fescue
2kgs Corail Creeping Red Fescue
0.5kgs Huia White Clover
Sowing rate 14kgs per acre
If you are doing a repair job, a 1 acre pack (14kgs) will do an oversow of 2 acres. If you are grazing wee greedy native types we do not recommend clover in the mix. All prices include delivery usually next day.